Thursday, February 27, 2014

Hello class!

 


         Here is my very own blog, exciting!! I just wanted to post a brief introduction about my I- Search project since I'm still figuring out how to create and post the video. I would like to explore the teaching or non-teaching of grammar in schools. I feel that the teaching of grammar has being non-existent and I would like to find out why. I am a firm believer that grammar plays a very important role in writing and it should be incorporated into the English curriculum if it isn't already.
 
      As of this very moment I feel that grammar should be taught at every level. I feel that there is an expectation that because we can read, write, and speak English that we have mastered the mechanical aspect of writing. I feel that the teaching of grammar may get overlooked and I am interested to see if the teaching of grammar is required for certain grade levels or it is up to the teacher.

     I'm excited to see what I find out and can't wait to share my findings with all of you !!




No comments:

Post a Comment